We are excited to share that there are several Lairettes that are willing to visit with a small number of clients on a drop-in basis.
There are strict expectations that we have of the ladies, and that we ask of you in return.
- Each person should be free of any signs of illness within the last 14 days, and have not been physically close to any one who has been ill in the last 14 days.
- Each person must freshly wash, including the washing of hair, immediately prior to the appointment.
Additionally, you can expect us to:
- Have only one client in the location at a time.
- To place 30 minutes in between each session to enable us to fully wipe down all surfaces and knobs.
You also must:
- Be in good standing at the Lair. We are not accepting new clients at this time.
- Agree to pay in full for any appointment where you are denied service because you arrived with any sign of illness.
- Agree to pay in full for any appointment that you do not actively cancel by midnight the day before your appointment. If you simply do not confirm your appointment, you will be expected to pay a $100 fee.
- If you confirm and then cancel, or want to make a change on the day of the appointment that we cannot accommodate, you will still be expected to pay for that session in full. The services we are offering require a great deal of preparation for these days, and space on the schedule is extremely limited. Once the shelter-in-place is lifted, we will go back to our normal policy of no-fault for unconfirmed appointments.
- Agree to a strict no-kissing policy.
All appointments must be made via email, and at least one day in advance of your desired date. Be aware, we have many people seeking what is very limited space (one location per day, one room per location) so it is best to book as far in advance as you can.
If you ask for a same day appointment that we can accommodate (a rare likelihood), we will need to speak to you via phone to confirm details.
Schedule of availability will change, but generally:
During this time, no discounts on sessions will be offered and we cannot book for any appointments less than 1 hour in length. If you see someone it will count towards your grandfathering status, but you are expected to pay full price for your drop-in visits. If you pre-booked before April 8th, you will still get your pre-book discount.
We look forward to seeing you again!