Now that we are back into *almost* normal business, we want to remind you of the covid-related policies that are still in place.
There are strict expectations that we have of the ladies, and that we ask of you in return.
- Each person should be free of any signs of illness within the last 14 days, and have not been physically close to any one who has been ill in the last 14 days.
- Each person must freshly wash, including the washing of hair, immediately prior to the appointment.
You also must:
- Be in good standing at the Lair. We are screening new clients now, and if you have not been to see us for a while before covid, expect some light re-screening to be needed.
- Agree to pay in full for any appointment where you are denied service because you arrived with any sign of illness or did not bring your vaccination card.
- If you confirm and then cancel, or want to make a change on the day of the appointment that we cannot accommodate, you will still be expected to pay for that session in full. This includes same day appointments. The services we are offering require a great deal of preparation for these days, and space on the schedule is extremely limited. Once the shelter-in-place is lifted, we will go back to our normal policy of no-fault for unconfirmed appointments.
Appointments can be made via email or over the phone. We now allow same day appointments. Be aware, we have many people seeking what is very limited space so it is best to book as far in advance as you can.
During this time, no discounts on sessions will be offered and we cannot book for any appointments less than 1 hour in length. If you see someone it will count towards your special privilege status, but you are expected to pay full price for your drop-in visits. We anticipate going back to the normal policy soon!
We look forward to seeing you again!