NEW INFORMATION, PLEASE READ!
**We are excited to announce that Covid testing of your provider approximately 15 minutes before your appointment is now available for a 20 fee. Please make your request when you make your appointment to avoid having the test impact your appointment length.
**With additional concerns about contagious skin issues, we require all clients to be free of rashes and other skin reactions when coming to see our providers. If you are reacting to something specific (poison oak, hives, allergic reactions), please wait until you are fully healed before booking. If you have a chronic skin issue (psoriasis, adult acne, rosacia) then discuss your situation with Allison when booking so we can find a good solution. If you show up with a rash that you did not disclose at your booking, we will ask you to leave and expect you will pay for your session.
The safety of both the providers and the clients in our space is vital. Here is what we are doing to keep everyone safe:
What we will be doing
- All staff are asked to stay home if they are symptomatic and staff will be sent home if they are observed to be symptomatic.
- Providers are asked to take themselves off the schedule if they have a known exposure.
- All staff are fully vaccinated and keeping up with their booster schedule.
- Each provider will be showering completely before each session.
- We are scheduling all appointments 15 minutes apart to insure we have time to thoroughly sanitize all surfaces in between sessions, including knobs and door handles inside and outside of rooms. We also ventilate the room between sessions.
- Each provider will wear a mask in all public areas of the building and the space.
What we ask of you
- You must be completely up-to-date with your Covid vaccine, and bring your card or QR code to your next visit. If it has been more than 6 months from your last shot AND you are eligible for the booster, we are unable to book with you. As eligibility changes, so will our expectations. We do not accept proof of illness in place of a booster. If you have already brought in your card, we *do* need to see it again each time you visit. If you wish to use a a picture of your card, you must be prepared to show your ID to prove that the card represents *your* vaccination. If you are unable to be vaccinated then we are unable to book with you at this time.
- Be in good standing at the Lair. Our standards have increased as our security and trust becomes even more important.
- Agree to pay in full for any appointment where you are denied service because you arrived with any sign of illness, are not up to date your vaccine, or because you do not have your vaccine card
- Agree to pay a $100 cancellation fee for any appointment that you do not actively cancel at least 1 day in advance and the full payment for any appointment you confirm and then need to cancel or request a change we cannot accommodate.
- Each client should be free of any signs of illness within the last 14 days, and have not been physically close to any one who has been ill in the last 14 days.
- Each client must freshly wash, including the washing of hair, immediately prior to the appointment.
- Wear a mask in all public areas of the building and space.
And lastly, we ask for your respect and understanding for any minor changes in service that might be in place due to health concerns. We continue to promise the consistent quality of experience you are used to in our spaces, while taking the utmost care for our own health and yours.