NEW INFORMATION, PLEASE READ!
**We are now testing all clients immediately before your session, at no cost to you. We STRONGLY recommend that you test yourself at home before booking a same day session or before confirming your advance booking. If you cancel after booking same day, if you cancel after confirming your appointment, or if you arrive and test positive, you will be expected to pay for your session.
**With additional concerns about contagious skin issues, we require all clients to be free of rashes and other skin reactions when coming to see our providers. If you are reacting to something specific (poison oak, hives, allergic reactions), please wait until you are fully healed before booking. If you have a chronic skin issue (psoriasis, adult acne, rosacia) then discuss your situation with Allison when booking so we can find a good solution. If you show up with a rash that you did not disclose at your booking, we will ask you to leave and expect you will pay for your session.
The safety of both the providers and the clients in our space is vital. Here is what we are doing to keep everyone safe:
What we will be doing
- All staff are asked to stay home if they are symptomatic and staff will be sent home if they are observed to be symptomatic.
- Providers are asked to take themselves off the schedule if they have a known exposure.
- All staff are fully vaccinated and keeping up with their booster schedule.
- Each provider is tested before their appointments start.
- Each provider will be showering completely before each session.
What we ask of you
- You will be Covid tested at no charge when you arrive for your appointment. If you test positive, we will expect you to pay for your session.
- Be in good standing at the Lair. Our standards have increased as our security and trust becomes even more important.
- Agree to pay in full for any appointment where you are denied service because you arrived with any sign of illness, or are testing positive for covid.
- Agree to pay the full payment for any appointment you confirm and then need to cancel or request a change we cannot accommodate.
- Each client should be free of any signs of illness within the last 14 days, and have not been physically close to any one who has been ill in the last 14 days.
- Each client must freshly wash, including the washing of hair, immediately prior to the appointment.
- Wear a mask in all public areas of the building and space.
And lastly, we ask for your respect and understanding for any minor changes in service that might be in place due to health concerns. We continue to promise the consistent quality of experience you are used to in our spaces, while taking the utmost care for our own health and yours.